- Visit restored 1891 Dooly County Courthouse on Vienna's town
- Visit open-air tabernacle built with hand-hewn timbers more that 110 years
- Tour United States Senator Walter F. George Law Office Museum.
- Tour historic Vienna Cultural Center, formerly Prince of Peace Episcopal
- Learn about Cotton, Georgia's #1 crop, from seed to finished product, at
Georgia's Cotton Museum.
- See restored historic Lilly School, home of Dooly County Arts
- Shop specialty shops for antiques, crafts and collectibles, and consignments.
- See historical homes and structures on a driving tour of the community.
- Visit local pecan grower and learn how pecans grow and how they are
harvested, processed, and shipped all over the United States.
- See BBQ City, U.S.A., home of Georgia's Official Barbecue Cooking Championship,
BIG PIG JIG ®.
- Enjoy finest of southern cooking at local restaurants.
- Spend cozy nights at our local B&B.